Hi, I’m Lee J (pronounced “lee-jay”). I am passionate about technology and keeping up most of my skills, competitive sports, teaching, investing, and making a difference in the world.
I’ve done most things, and am extremely happy with my life (check my blog for times I wasn’t). I currently work as a SAM consultant for Microsoft tools, and do a few things on the side.
- Starting a business supplying Finance Coaching to individuals looking to build wealth
- Achieve Finance Coaching
- Finance coaching focuses on empowering individuals to make their own informed finance choices, rather than take that power away or ask them to rely on an “authority.” I believe it is more authentic, client-focused,
and more likely to build true wealth than other financial services.
- Writing a book
- More on this as it progresses.
- Preparing for LoToJa, and crossing my fingers I’ll get in
- This is a one-day, 200 mile bike race from Logan, UT to Jackson Hole, WY.
- It sounds incredibly stupid and difficult, learn more at the LoToJa website